“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
A.A. Milne

Sunday, February 10, 2013

EASY 4 INGREDIENT CHEESECAKE! Yes, you can!

I've said it before--I am not a cook.  I do it because I've had to.  Someone had to feed the kids.  So most of my recipes have revolved around what I have on hand and how quickly I can make it.  This dessert is no exception.  It literally takes 5 minutes to whip up.




4 Ingredient Cheesecake


1 8oz package cream cheese , softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 small tub Cook whip, any kind
1 graham cracker pie crust

Whip the first three ingredients together.  Pour into pie crust.  Chill for half an hour.  Slice and eat.  You can top with cherry or blueberry pie filling for extra pizzazz.  

That's it.  Enjoy your Sunday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful to have found your Blog site... Praying you are well & able to continue sharing!! God bless you!
    ♥Tess

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly