“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
A.A. Milne

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Primitives for Sale!!!!

I still have Mrs. Hop and Raggedy Anne for sale. I have also added a new raggedy anne .  Use the BUY NOW buttons at the right to purchase these items.  You must have a Paypal account.  Thank you so much. 

RAGGEDY ANNE:  13 inches tall and made from 100% cotton.  Tea and vanilla stained.  All hand stitched by me!!!  She is $15 plus shipping costs.


MRS. HOP:  She is a prim bunny.  Vanilla and tea stained and all handstitched by me.  $10 plus shipping costs.

RAGGEDY ANNE WITH EGGPLANT HAIR:  She is 16 inches tall and made from 100% muslin.  She is vanilla and tea stain and incredibly cute!  $15 plus shipping costs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly