“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
A.A. Milne

Monday, January 21, 2013

Primitive Sales!! Raggedy Anne

I have been a crafter for many, many years.  20 years ago , I sold items through a crafters mall and through week craft fairs.  Those days are long over BUT I still make items on occasion and sell them. Every once and awhile I am going to list items here that I have made , for sale.

If you would like to purchase an item, please email me at rentalsinelko@gmail.com and include the item name (and how many if applicable) in the subject. Also include your name, mailing address and paypal email address and I will send you an invoice that includes shipping.

Items will be sold on a first come first serve basis via email. Once an item has been paid for I will mark it sold as soon as I can. I accept Paypal and will try use the lowest shipping method on the larger items. Items will be shipped out within 5 days of purchase.

THIS ANNIE HAS SOLD.  IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE SIMILAR PLEASE LET ME KNOW

    Primitve Raggedy Annie__- $15.00 plus $5.50 Priority Mail   SOLD SOLD SOLD
A cute 13 inch Raggedy Annie.  She is made from tanned muslin.  Her face is stitched with wooly red hair.  She wears a cotton blue dress with a chicken print.  Her little tage says Angel with a big rusty bell tied on.  



__ Primitive Heart  Ornament- $1 each (state quanity) plus $1 shipping   (9 available)              
 A 5 inch cloth heart made of homespun material .  Button on front with safety pin and hanging thread.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly