Primitive Valentine Fabric Heart
1. Print out pattern below OR draw your own hearts. Free hand is best as it makes it more primitive!
3. Sew all the way around the heart using a machine OR sew by hand using a running stitch.
4. Cut a small slit in the center of the back of the heart and turn to right sides.
5. Stuff loosely with polyester stuffing. Sew slit shut.
6, Embellish with buttons, rusty safety pins, etc..You may also add a piece of thread at the top to hang to use an an ornament. OR leave off the hanger and put in a bowl for a bowl filler. OR string several together at the side for a heart garland. Let your imagination go!!
7. If you wish you can stain with coffee and cinnamon. I chose not to stain these.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!